QUALITY POLICY 2022.
Dine Contract Catering ltd Quality Policy 2022 Dine Contract Catering Ltd will ensure that our catering products and services meet our customer’s expectations, our own high standards and comply with all relevant regulations.
Specific quality objectives will be set and reviewed through our Dine Contract Catering Ltd, management review process. To help achieve these, we will maintain a quality system that meets BS EN ISO 9001 - “Quality Management Systems – Requirements”.
We must strive to continually improve our performance by regularly evaluating our products and services and identifying actions to ensure that our objectives are achieved, risks are minimised and opportunities are identified.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY 2022.
At Dine Contract Catering ltd we are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance by implementing an Environmental Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 14001.
It is our policy to:
- Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources.
- Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible.
- Dispose of waste safely and legally.
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical.
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution.
We will define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environmental aspects. We will regularly evaluate progress against these through our ‘Dine Contract Catering Ltd Management Review’ process.
We are committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers and to communicating our environmental performance.
We will implement processes to prevent environmental nonconformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies. This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.
HUMAN RIGHTS POLICY.
Dine Contract Catering endeavours to conduct all business ethically and responsibly, whilst also promoting and protecting the Human Rights of Team Members, customers and suppliers
All Team Members are encouraged to work in a manner that will achieve the following:
- Preserving the Environment
- Enriching the workplace and work relationships
- Working to strengthen the local community and participate in local community activities
- Treating fellow Team Members, customers and suppliers with dignity and respect both in the workplace and in any contact in the general community
- Ensure that all communications are appropriate taking in to account individuals cultures and beliefs
- Operate the Company ethically and responsibly
The Directors of Dine Contract Catering work to achieve these principles by supporting their employees with training and best practice guidance which are reviewed on a regular basis
Dine Contract Catering works with it clients and suppliers to promote the above principles and to ensure that they comply with laws and best practice in their business dealings
Any Team Members, customers or suppliers who believe that improvements can be made to this policy and its application can contact the Managing Director in confidence